A-90: Expandable Controller
The sophisticated 88-note A-90 keyboard offers the unsurpassed Roland PA-4 piano feel with channel aftertouch and a comprehensive collection of master controller functions. By adding the VE-RD1 Piano Expansion Board, the A-90 is transformed into the A-90EX, a 64-voice digital piano/synthesizer with 128 tones, true stereo piano samples and built-in effects. Four independent MIDI Outs, 20 assignable controllers, large buttons derived from the JD-800 and patch names for virtually all Roland sound modules and SR-JV80 Series expansion boards make the A-90/A-90EX powerful yet very user friendly.
- 88-note PA-4 hammer-action keyboard with aftertouch
- Powerful digital piano/synthesizer when expanded with the VE-RD1
- 64-voice polyphony, 128 tones, onboard effects with
- True stereo piano samples with the VE-RD1
- Four MIDI Outs for 64 MIDI channels; 8 zones
- Built-in patch names for Roland sound modules and SR-JV80 Series expansion boards
- Also expandable with VE-JV1 or VE-GS1 voice expansion boards
- Bender; pitch wheel; modulation wheel; 20 assignable controllers
o 64 user patch locations; 64 additional patches using an M-512E RAM card
- Note that this product is no longer in production. Similar capabilities can be found in the RD-700 Expandable Keyboard.